Thank you to Rebecca from Bex the Bibliophile for nominating me!!
- Provide a link back to the creators original post (This award was originally created by Colton Beckwith)
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Questions I was asked:
- What is your favorite thing about winter?
Hot take, but winter is my favorite season. I love the holidays — I celebrate Christmas and New Year’s, and look forward to both so much. But I think my favorite thing is probably the snow. The first snowfall is really what gets me excited for the holidays and for the season. I love cozy sweaters and hot drinks too. 🙂
2. What if you could only ever read one book, what would it be and why?
This is SO HARD. I have to pick a favorite right? And a long book, so that I’m finishing it less often. Sooo in that case, I’ll say The Hearts Invisible Furies by John Boyne. I just love that book so much, its long, and there’s so much to unpack and learn about in each chapter.
3. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
I was PBS kid growing up, so my favorites were absolutely Arthur and The Berenstain Bears. (Both based on great books!)
4. If you could be transported into one book, which one would you pick?
Cliché, but I would definitely want to live in the Harry Potter series–specifically the first or second book, before everything gets too crazy. I can’t not take this opportunity to be transported into a magical world!
5. What is your favorite type of sweet?
I have a HUGE sweet tooth, but the treat that is always most irresistible is brownies–especially if they’re really fudgy and have sprinkles.
6. What is your go-to drink when reading?
COFFEE. I am always drinking a vanilla latte each morning while getting some reading done!
7. What book did you think you would hate but you actually loved?
I tend to pick books that I at least think I would kind of like, but a book I read for class last semester that I was surprised to have enjoyed was The Kingdom of Matthias by Paul E. Johnson and Sean Wilentz. This looks like the most boring history book and I would have never picked it up if it wasn’t required reading. While I didn’t love this book, I still think about it so much. This is about history and religion at large, but the narrative follows this crazy sex-cult during the second great awakening. It was WILD.
- Grace from gracegetsbooks.com
- Elle from ellethinks.wordpress.com
- Dora from berriesandbooksblog.wordpress.com
My questions for my nominees:
- Do you have any exciting plans for the winter holidays coming up?
- What was your favorite book/book series in middle school?
- What is your favorite music album right now?
- What is your favorite type of coffee or tea?
- Do enjoy writing or would you ever want to publish a book? If so, what genre?
- What are your favorite hobbies outside of reading?
- If you could live anywhere (real or fictional) where would you live?
Apologies if anyone tagged has already done this tag! If you do this tag, please create a pingback to this post!
Thanks to Rebecca for nominating me!!
One thought on “The Outstanding Blogger Award”